Tick Tock, You're Dead- Book Review

 


When i was a child, I used to read a book. I was impressed by choose-your-own adventure style in that book. Unfortunately, I can't remember that book title nor the story line. It was strange, scary but fun book to read. Really frustrating trying to find that book.

The only small thing I remember was "goosebumps" by R.L.Stine. Nowadays, i realize that goosebumps by R.L. Stine is a series. So, which one is my childhood book? Ha-ha-ha.. It hard to find because I can't recollect my memory about the book detail.
 
It's okay, then i bought one from an online bookstore.  The title is "Give yourself goosebumps- 2:Tick Tock, You're Dead". It is story about a kid trying to find his brother trough time travel. Where should you travel first? There is over 20 scary endings that you can choose. Beware! You may dead if you choose the wrong ending.

Although it's not the same book as I've read when i was kid, still it feels so much nostalgia. Good enough to satisfy my curiosity, but I bet I'm old enough to feel unsatisfied after reading this book. Just average all around. Nothing special anymore. 
 
Maybe it's scary for the kids because it is actually a children book.  But I think I'm not gonna give this kind of book to my child. Not now.
 
Book Info:
 
Title : Tick Tock, You're Dead ( give Yourself Goosebumps)
 
Author : R.L. Stine
 
Publisher : Scholastic Children's Books
 
ISBN : 0 590 13894 4




Post a Comment

0 Comments